Installing Viessmann Commercial Gas Boilers
Novel Care has over 35 years of experience installing Viessmann Commercial Gas Boilers in commercial buildings throughout Toronto and the GTA. We choose and recommend brands like Viessmann because we know they’re extremely well made and will perform efficiently and reliably for many years. Our Viessmann commercial gas boiler installation services come with the knowledge and efficiency to properly install all Viessmann commercial gas boilers.
The last thing you want this winter is to spend a day or a week without heat in your building. Our Viessmann commercial gas boilers experts ensure that your tenants never go a day without heat. We’ll ensure your unit is properly installed and then prvide 14/7 emergency repair services if you ever need to get your system back online. On top of that, Viessmann commercial gas boilers are some of the most efficient gas boilers on the market. Call Novel Care in Toronto today for a free estimate or more information: 416-921-0000.
Some Of The Viessmann Commercial Gas Boilers We Carry
If there are Viessmann commercial gas boilers that you’re interested in that you don’t see below, not to worry. We can source any product you need, just give us a call: 416-921-0000.
Vitodens 200-W Cascade Systems
Prefabricated multiple boiler systems with Vitodens 200-W gas-fired condensing boilers.
Rated input: 32 to 4240 MBH
- Outstanding performance with Vitodens 200-W and Lambda Pro combustion management system. Lambda Pro ensures maximum efficiency by automatically adjusting the gas and combustion air ratio.
- Maximum efficiency with high turndown that precisely matches load.
- Simplified boiler system layout as manifold and Low-Loss Header provides a complete primary loop.
- Multiple boilers secure against interruption of heating plant operation.
- Boilers easily assembled and hydraulically connected prior to installation with a prefabricated manifold.
- Flexible installation with multiple manifold configurations: wall-mounted, floor standing, corner or back-to-back. Right or left-mount Low-Loss Header acts as a hydraulic break and helps eliminate air and debris.
- Ideal for small or difficult-to-access boiler rooms or facilities with narrow halls and stairwells.
- All serviceable components easily accessible from the front.
- No pipe or manifold sizing required.
- Offered in a packaged system.
- Common venting up to four boilers.
Gas-fired condensing boiler with fully-modulating pre-mix cylinder burner.
Rated input: 133 to 2245 MBH (single) / 17960 MBH (cascade)
- Extremely low NOx emissions and quiet operation from new fully-modulating Viessmann pre-mix cylinder burner.
- Wide modulation range of 5:1 turndown ratio precisely matches load conditions.
- Pre-assembled burner simplifies installation and commissioning.
- Multiple venting possibilities with installed air intake kit for direct or chimney venting PP(s) or stainless steel up to 198 ft. of vent length.
- Common venting up to four boilers.
- Gas fuel flexibility (NG/LPG/LNG) with a simple electronic conversion.
- Low inlet gas pressure requirement (NG) as low as 4 inches of water column for compatibility with a range of supply pressures.
- Large water content extends burner run time and reduces cycling.
- No dedicated boiler pump required due to extremely low water pressure drop through the heat exchanger – no low-loss header required.
- Generous stainless steel heat transfer surface area for maximum heat extraction.Seamless integration with building management systems.
CA3B Series high-efficiency, gas-fired condensing boiler with Inox-Lamellar heat exchanger surface made of high-grade stainless steel.
Rated input: 2500 to 6000 MBH
- Low emissions and quiet operation from fully-modulating Viessmann pre-mix cylinder burners (up to 3)
- Total burner modulation turndown ratio of up to 16:1 precisely matches load per boiler
- The fully assembled boiler simplifies installation and commissioning
- Flexibility for venting through the sidewall or chimney applications and combustion air options of sealed combustion or room dependent
- Common venting up to four boilers
- Easy changeover from NG to LP with a simple turn of a key (Dual Fuel models)
- Low inlet gas pressure capability as low as 4″ w.c. (NG) for compatibility with a range of supply pressures
- Large water content extends burner run time and reduces cycling
- No dedicated boiler pump required due to extremely low water pressure drop through the heat exchanger
- Vitotronic 300 GW6C can be used as a single boiler control or as a cascade primary/secondary control system
- Seamless integration with building management systems