Anyone who lives in Toronto and the GTA knows that this city can get expensive fast. Between the fluctuating price of gas to the uncertainty of the housing market, it can be tough to live the life you want – but there’s always a way. Whether that means living further away from the core or choosing to rent in favour of buying a place to call home, being resourceful is key. Speaking of renting, did you know that furnace rentals can go a long way in helping you save?
Furnace Rentals Save You More
Furnaces don’t come cheap. They aren’t obscenely priced either, but when you have more important things to pay for, it can be one more expense weighing you down. Rather carry that stress around with you, furnace rentals offer a better way. Think of it like paying your cellphone plan, Netflix account or home internet. Small payments each month to get what you need. Plus, the process couldn’t be easier!
Furnace Rentals: How It Works
Having a new furnace installed should be a simple process, which is why we broke it down into these few steps. Take a look below for a better idea of what to expect with furnace rentals in Toronto.
- Start by giving us a call
- We’ll set you up with a free consultation at your home where you can have your questions answered by a Novel Care technician and specify your needs
- Together you can go over your furnace options based on what works for you
- Our technician will provide you with a free estimate
- When you’re ready to proceed, book an appointment to remove your old furnace and install your new rental
- Don’t forget to book regular maintenance with us to ensure you get the most from your furnace
Novel Care Offers Reliable Furnace Rentals
After 30 years of serving Toronto and the GTA, rest assured that Novel Care is a name you can count on for furnace rentals in the city. Our team has been carefully selected and thoroughly trained to serve you better. From furnace installations to air conditioner repairs, we’ve truly seen – and repaired – it all.
Contact us to get started at 416-921-0000. We’re even available 24/7 to ensure someone is there to help in the event of an emergency. After all, if your furnace gives out in the middle of winter, we don’t want you to be left out in the cold. Let us help you save money and stay toasty warm too.