Best Air Conditioner Repair Burlington
When the first heat wave of summer hits you rely on your Burlington air conditioner to keep your family cool and comfortable. Don’t lose sleep at night tossing and turning because your house is too hot and uncomfortable to get a good night’s rest. Novel Care has the knowledge and experience necessary to keep your air conditioner and HVAC system operating properly and efficiently all summer long.
A high-efficiency air conditioner can provide years of cost-effective relief from summer heat. Novel Care can help you choose the right air conditioner for your needs and will match any competitor’s price in Burlington, York Region, and the GTA.
Burlington Air Conditioner Repair
When your air conditioner breaks down it doesn’t take long for your house to start heating up, especially during a heat wave. If it’s the middle of the day your family can take refuge from the heat by leaving the house, but if your air conditioner breaks down at 1:00 am you might be up all night sweating instead of sleeping.
24/7 Air Conditioner Repair Burlington
Luckily Novel Care provides 24/7* air conditioner repair service in Burlington. When your duct or ductless air conditioner breaks down we’ve got you covered, and upon receiving your emergency call we’ll dispatch a technician immediately to help you and your family get back to sleep.
We only hire experienced and knowledgeable technicians that can work on and repair any make or model of air conditioner. At Novel Care we’ve got over 30 years of experience keeping Burlington, York Region, and the rest of the GTA cool during the summer. You can rely on us to fix your air conditioner properly and quickly so you can get back to your normal routine as soon as possible.
Avoid Emergencies With A/C Maintenance
Air conditioner repair Burlington. One of the best ways to avoid your air conditioner breaking down is to book regular maintenance appointments with an experienced Novel Care technician after it is professionally installed. Annual or semi-annual maintenance is the best way to ensure your air conditioner is operating as efficiently as possible and doesn’t break down during a heat wave. When your air conditioner is running efficiently you save money because it doesn’t have to work as hard to keep your home cool and refreshing.
Regular maintenance will also help your air conditioner last longer and remain more reliable in the long run, which also saves you money over time. If you’re unsure whether your air conditioner is operating as efficiently as possible or not contact a Novel Care air conditioner repair Burlington technician. We’ll evaluate your air conditioner and HVAC system and provide you with a free estimate for maintenance or repairs. Our knowledgeable technicians will help you understand how well your air conditioner is running and whether or not you need repairs, maintenance or a replacement.
Ductless Air Conditioning Systems Burlington
If you’ve got a ductless air conditioner installed in your home then you might already know the benefits to having one. If you know very little about ductless air conditioners Burlington, but know that you need one for your space because it’s the best option then you’ve come to the right place. Ductless air conditioning systems circulate cool air-conditioned air throughout your home or space without and ductwork needed. Ductless air conditioning systems are an affordable alternative to central heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC ) systems, which need a network of ducts to move air. Ductless air conditioning systems are typically seen as more efficient and easier to maintain than window air conditioners, and high-efficient, affordable and reliable alternatives to central air conditioners.
If you live in an old house that has no ducts, or a newer house that does not use forced air heat (and does not need ducts), it can be a big expense to install a central air conditioning system. Installing central air conditioning doesn’t just mean installing the condenser unit outside, it also means installing a network of ducts in your home. This means lots of heavy construction and ripping walls apart. If the cost and hassle aren’t something you’re interested in then ductless air conditioners are the best solution.
5 Benefits of Ductless Air Conditioning Systems
- Easy Installation: Ductless air conditioning systems are very easy to install. In fact they can be installed in a fraction of the time it takes to install a central air conditioning system. Typically, it would take a few HVAC technicians to install a central air conditioning system over the course of a week or two. A ductless air conditioning system or a ductless mini split system can be installed in a single day.
- Small: Ductless air conditioning systems don’t take up much space. They consist of an internal air handling unit that seamlessly integrates with your home decor, and an external condenser unit that sites outside of your home. The two components are connected by numerous wires and tubes to create your ductless air conditioning system. Both units take up very little space, and much less space than a full duct system.
- Easy Operation: Ductless air conditioners are as easy to operate as flat screen televisions. They typically come with a remote control that’s very easy to use. They allow you to control the temperature, the direction of the airflow, as well as numerous other settings. Overall, any ductless air conditioning system you have installed should be very easy to use.
- Affordable: Ductless air conditioning systems don’t use as much electricity to operate as central air conditioners. It’s actually significantly less, which save you money every month on your hydro bills. On top of that they operate specifically when people are in their vicinity. So, you aren’t cooling places in your home that are empty. You can turn on and off all of your ductless air conditioners individually, so they only cool the places you want. By comparison, central air conditioners operate throughout your entire home all the time, so there is no way to efficiently target specific areas of your home.
- Shhhhhh: Ductless air conditioning systems are very quiet. Some indoor air handling units are so quiet you can’t even hear them operating, and outdoor condenser units are also very quiet for the most part. Overall, ductless air conditioning systems are designed to ensure that your home environment is a comfortable sanctuary.
For more information about ductless air conditioning systems contact Novel Care today. We have over 30 years of experience providing Toronto and the rest of the GTA with professional ductless air conditioner products and services. Call 416-921-0000 today.